The quality of compressed air used in the food industry is of crucial importance- even the slightest traces of oil can result in altered or polluted product batches and the risk of health hazards for consumers. Compressed air, used in the food industry, must be purified of contaminants like water vapour and moisture, solid particulates (including spores) and oil aerosols and vapours before use. Moisture creates the ideal habitat for microorganisms and fungus. Oil-free compressors can solve this issue and supply contaminant-free compressed air which is a critical component of the various processes in the food industry.
* Clean Room
* Spraying/rinsing of bottles, test tubes, glassware,...
* Hydrofors (pressurization of water supply)
* Spraying Coatings
* Air conveyors for PET bottles
* Transfer & Dispensing
* Packaging - Agitation, Transfer, Pressing, Sealing, ..
* Label printers
* Breeding/hatching of fish pond (aeration)
* Controls & actuators
* Barrel Resin Spraying
* Leakage Test for Barrel
* Transmission of Liquids between Barrels